As severe health issues (i.e. Lung Cancer, Asbestosis, & Mesothelioma) continue to arise as a result of exposure to asbestos used in building materials, JEI has constructed a talented team of experienced professionals to manage both residential and commercial asbestos concerns.
Our staff of Certified Industrial Hygienists and Environmental Specialists are qualified to provide a wide array of commercial and residential asbestos services including, but not exclusive to the following:
- Asbestos Inspections – JEI provides 3rd Party independent asbestos assessments which include a client-specific inspection report. All reports are confidential and include laboratory results, site maps, photographs, and conclusions reached. All laboratory testing is performed by an independent laboratory approved by the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program.
- Asbestos Occupational Exposure Assessments – JEI provides air monitoring services to identify levels of asbestos exposure and develops control measures to reduce or eliminate exposure.
- Asbestos Project Design & Management – JEI designs, develops, and implements asbestos abatement project specifications including but not exclusive to: negative pressure containment, remediation techniques, & waste disposal processes.
- AHERA Management Plan Design & Implementation – JEI produces Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) management plans which address the risk and details what each local education authority will do to manage asbestos in their facilities.
- Asbestos Abatement – JEI’s asbestos abatement group consists of experienced personnel with a complete understanding of OSHA Standard 1926.1101 and EPA regulations. As licensed, insured, and bonded contractors, JEI maintains the capacity to perform asbestos remediation in Louisiana.